Stretch Marks Removal Cream In India
Pregnancy stretch marks can really rain on your parade after delivering a healthy, beautiful baby. Of course, their presence is a small price to pay for such a blessing, but it does not mean that you have to live with these spider-like lines forever! Pregnancy should be a wonderful experience that stretch marks worries should not destroy.
Of course the growing baby bump has a lot to do with the stretching. Because of the increasing abdominal girth and possibly the additional weight gain that came along with it, the skin is pushed to its limits, to the point that it loses its elastic abilities. The deeper layer of your skin, particularly the dermis, breaks, and the collagen that provides your skin elasticity tears, as well as the blood vessels surrounding them, causing the unattractive marks.
Among the many cures out there, only a handful are really practical, affordable, and can deliver results. If you are willing to try new things to remove your pregnancy stretch marks, here are a handful of herbs that you can try to deliver you results:
1. Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum). Traditionally, the holy basil is used as an anticoagulant. It prevents tissues from bleeding as well as scarring - and as I mentioned above, your lines are nothing but scars! Stretch Marks Removal Cream In India
2. Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica). In many foreign countries, gotu kola is widely marketed as a cure for those silvery white lines as well as a solution for other cosmetic problems involving the skin. It is a pregnancy stretch marks solution that originates from India. Many commercial products that are used for stretch marks treatment use gotu kola as an active ingredient.
3. Indian Madder (Rubia cordifolia). In the Ayurvedic language, the Indian madder is gaining some serious following. It is used in the treatment of skin ulcers, and of course, for those lines you have too.
4. Indian Margosa (Azadirachtha indica). Never heard? Maybe not. The Indian margosa is your neem, which you have probably heard of in Ayurvedic medicine. This is widely used in the prevention and treatment of itches and abscesses, which is very useful because your skin may be very itchy during pregnancy that also contributes to additional scarring.
5. Sandalwood (Chandana). The skin is overwhelmingly stretched during pregnancy, figure that out. Sandalwood also has a cooling effect on the skin, very comfortable if you ask me.
You can try any of these herbs and see what works for your pregnancy stretch marks. Stretch Marks Removal Cream In India